Oh, yay, it's another list-y thing! Just what I didn't needed! Okay, well, I got MYSELF into it, actually. I like them secretly. And at least it isn't as long as SOME.45eugenia1. Hostile aliens invade and for some reason or other, you have been appointed as a negotiator for humanity. How do you save Earth?
I got asked these by
Oh jeez...I'm almost more interested in what that reason would be--does humanity have a death wish? I'd just have to see what resources I was allowed and then try and save Earth in the most peaceful way possible. If I didn't have any sort of technology behind me...I'd have to do alien research (if possible) and try and come up with a plan to trick them into leaving. I don't really like force. I wouldn't be able to do anything really violent.2. Gimme the top five places you would like to visit.
1. Anywhere in the 60's. I'm a 60's girl at heart and I would LOVE to be there. If possible, somewhere the Beatles are at.
2. The UK.
3. A different planet with life on it. Because that would just be TOO awesome.
4. The 1800's. I get to wear the clothing, right?
5. New Zealand3. If you could make one fictional character real, who would it be?
...I really don't want to be boring and/or obvious...but I really do think the Doctor might be useful. Although, then again, he might leave a wave of destruction in his wake, like a really clumsy person walking through a glass store ("Whoops! Sorry, er, pardon me...") Having his help against aliens (when they somehow happen) would be good. But still. The destruction. Um, nice safe person...Maybe Rincewind from Discworld. Just for the lulz.4. You can spend one day and one day only, anywhere, anytime, with anyone of your choosing. When, where and with whom?
One day...with....oh man, I almost just said the Doctor in the Zooniverse. I need better ideas, or ones that don't subconciously steal yours. One day with the Doctor in the Monkey Island universe around the time of the second game. The Doctor finding out about insult swordfighting would be pure crack. My life needs to be more like crackfic.5. What's your favourite swear word?
Bugger. I use it for EVERYTHING in many different variations, tacked on to other words...I'm particularly fond of "Monkey buggery!" for some reason. I guess I like monkeys...
Here's the actual thing if anyone else wants to do it...1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favorite lyric to your current favorite song. Or your favorite kind of sandwich. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.